Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bored

Im sitting in my very messy room, watching the storm outside, and listening to My Future Decided. Ive been bored out of my mind since i got home from the Annex, so i got a bright idea ill post something on my blog so everyone else can share in my boredom. The highlights for today were Jamar asking what was a double waffle, and JPs lesson of 1-liners. I learned a lot today, waffle house is to complicated for Jamar, JP should stick with the serve team, T-berry is not modest in the least, i can suffocate Alex and not leave any finger prints (by making her laugh, for those of you didnt get it...and i havent even told her the story about the little engine that could. everyone just say your goodbyes now.).Im so ready to get back to the annex, oh hey by the way if anyone out there has msn let me know...and ill give a cookie for your accomplishment, cause you know im like a little brown box that you take for granted. but you dont know what may be inside the box, it could be the secrets of Babylon, or a giant machete. Or in this case it would be a miniature giant machete, just like my motto the lone wolf...hunts alone. Wow i really didnt realize how bored i was, aight ima shut up now and go to bed.

4 comments:

Jason Guidry said...

Stay in school. Don't do drugs.

-Jason

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

Jake I don't get you. I guess you were so bored you were delirious. Ha ha about the suffocating joke. I was laughing just reading your blog. Jake, I think your spiritual gift is comedy, but I might just be crazy. See you later.

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

That's definitely not fair that you got to listen to my favorite song.

Barton Pickens said...

whats up bro im in danville right now for the summer im comming back in the beginning of august mis you guys big time anyways i'l talk soon later bro. hey do you have any pics you can put on the blog