Friday, June 22, 2007

Rally The Saints

Please, Please, Please pray your prayers are desperately needed, There is a demon trying to kill a friend of mine, and im serious when i say Kill. Tomorrow some time im goin over to her house with my mom to fight this demon. I went over there after prayer in the parking lot and i could feel the demons presence, but i could also feel the presence of Jesus Christ, we prayed for a few minutes tonight, but we only rattled the cage. Please pray i cant say that enough, but we need you to pray for protection around us and my friend (her name is Jessica) and also for strength as well. Please as many as possible pray for these demon to be cast out of this place, and if there is someone who can get in contact with Jason Laird sometime tomorrow please ask him to pray as well. He has experience in this area, and him praying for us would be a great help. Once again please pray, i love you all, and thank you.

4 comments:

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

I'm going to continue to pray for the situation and of course you, your mom, and Jessica. Please let me know how it goes. I'm sorry I talked so much today while you were "working". See you Tuesday, if we have class.

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

That's cool, Jake.lol! I sometimes get upset for reasons that don't even make sense. I guess it's just a girl thing. Do you know if we're going to have class Tuesday?

Jason Guidry said...

What's the situation now?

-Jason

Phillip LeBlanc said...

I love you too

-Phill